Feng Shui is all about having the most supportive, inspiring and healthiest home. One of the first steps to achieving these Feng Shui goals is to give your home a really good cleaning. But because Feng Shui also means living in harmony with the earth, your cleaning should use natural organic products that honor and nurture that relationship.
Using natural home cleaning products supports the sense of smell. Many cleaning products include natural essential oils, and thus will make your home smell nice by offering an “aromatherapy” effect. Lavender is a natural disinfectant. Imagine getting your home clean while enjoying that beautiful relaxing aroma. You can even add a few drops to your clothes before they go into the dryer or a few drops in the vacuum.
Lemon is another magical essential oil. You can use a few drops on stains on your clothes, or add a few drops to a gallon of water when mopping your white tile floors.
Tea tree essential oil offers antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. It works especially well to get rid of mildew and mold around the house.
By contrast, bleach and other chemicals in non-natural cleaning products can create smells and even toxic odors that are unbearable.
Simple Ingredients needed for making your own cleaning products include:
- Baking soda
- Citrus seed extract: Usually made from grapefruit seed, this natural preservative is a powerful antimicrobial agent. It is often sold as grapefruit seed extract
- Essential oils: lavender, sweet orange; bergamot, rosemary, eucalyptus or tea tree; thyme; lemon or lemongrass; and peppermint or citronella
- Cider Vinegar
And here are some great recipes for making your own natural cleaning products:
All purpose cleaner
9 parts water to 1 part white vinegar
For the Bathroo
10 drops of tea tree oil and three cups of white vinegar. Add to your toilet bowl and let sit for 15 minutes.
Fill a spray bottle with half water and half vinegar for a shower or bathtub cleaner. leave for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
Mix two cups water, 1/2 cup white or cider vinegar, and 1 to 2 drops of lemon essential oil.
Tile Grout Cleaner
Mix 1 part water and 3 parts baking soda mixed into a paste. Apply to grout and let sit; and then scrub.
Use sea salt with a little lemon juice or essential oil and scrub. Also, try baking soda and water made into a paste.
If you decide to purchase natural cleaning products instead of making them at home, there are just a couple of qualities to look out for:
- Fragrance free
- Reduced and recyclable packaging
- No VOCs
- Pesticide Free
Feng Shui principals are becoming so widespread, you can get some great natural brands at the local health food store. Noweven grocery stores carry them.
A moment in time to thank you deeply from my heart for the wonderful gift you have shared with us at the most amazing training, you shared your being, your sage knowledge, your wise soul and gave us so much of your love, it was truly fulfilling.
I really had no idea taking the course that my life would begin again, not without some uncomfortable steps but all managed by you in a deep cocoon of love, everyone felt safe.
I now understand what happened, and what birthed from all we experienced and for me it was ‘empowerment’…..and with some tweaks along away I do now realise all I have is ‘within’ and together with an amazing toolkit courtesy of the great masters, I feel gifted and amazed!
I had seen changes in my daughter after she took the course and her knowledge seemed boundless, she urged me to join (she must have known) and I thought gosh, I think this is something very special. I imagine everyone receives something a little different that is in perfect harmony with their needs.
In closing, thank you to your family for all the peace and nourishment they afford you and please let me know when we can once again hear your beautiful singing voice, I have an iTunes account at the ready.
Grace, love and blessing to you Amanda and all your family.
The conscious use of words and symbols can help you raise the energy vibration of your home and your body.
Let’s start with your home. The front door invites good positive energy flow into your home. What does your doormat say? “Welcome? This will clearly let the universe know you want to invite positive experiences into your life and home.
When you see mats that say “Go away” of “Welcome to Hell,” you can guess what kind of energy those attract!
We consist of 70% water, which Dr. Emottos has shown is a blueprint for consciousness. Depending on our intentions and emotions we can change the structure of water. His scientific experiments showed that glasses of water react differently to words such as hate and war compared to those such as love and peace. Hateful words lead to ugly frozen crystal formations; water exposed to words of love formed into beautiful crystals.
Similarly, negative words and images around our home impact our physical and energetic bodies. Art works have the same power. Images of war and darkness lower the vibration in the home and therefore, in our personal energy fields. This is true even of refrigerator magnets.
Often I visit homes and see statues of soldiers with spears on galloping horses or statues with missing heads; this usually represents a disconnect between body, mind and spirit. In one home, a multitude of clocks in every room were not running. That client’s main complaint was feeling stuck. The walls of another client’s home were covered in masks; she eventually shared that she is hiding from life. Images and messages tattooed and on the body also impact the energy field on a cellular level.
Take a moment and look at the accessories, statues, art work, messages on decals, even humorous ones, and notice the messages they are giving out. Items we have in our home create and support our reality. The home is an expression of internal healing; so keep only what you love and what inspires you. This is also true of the language we use with ourselves and others. Support yourself by avoiding expressions of victimhood; use words of empowerment. If you find yourself always saying things like “It’s just my luck”or “This is killing me” or “I will never be good enough” or “Life is hard,” these may become your reality. When you match your vibrational frequency with that which you fear, you most definitely do not support yourself in living a fulfilled joyful life.
Instead of telling ourselves lies about not being good enough, we should come from a place of self love, speaking mindfully and kindly. To raise your vibrational energy and attract what you want in your life, use words such as:
I choose this
I am grateful for . . . .
Words that we use to speak unkindly about others have the same impact as if we say these things about ourselves.
Whether it be the language of the artwork on your wall, the language of your thoughts, or the language of your speaking, use words with the high vibration that assists in the evolution of your Soul and supports you on this earthly journey.
Science has proven that everything is made up of energy. In the Chinese art and science of Feng
Shui we call energy Chi. The Egyptians call it Ka, the Hebrew have Ruach, the Japanese have Ki,
Chi is condensed and dispersed in alternative cycles of positive (Sheng Chi) and negative (Sha
Chi) energy, and it manifests in various forms. Chi can not be destroyed; however, it can be
transformed. Energy can be blocked and build up negatively, or it can flow freely, which is what
we want in our homes. Feng Shui supports the energy flow in your environment, which directly
impacts the energy flow in your body and thus can unleash more of your energy and vitality.
As you read this article, realize that the magazine is comprised of particles of energy; the
computer you may be reading this on is exactly the same. The grass, the sun: it’s all energy.
Feng Shui translates to wind and water. When we consider the chi of water, we know we drink it,
wash with it, we cannot survive without it and we see this as positive energy. However a tsunami
can destroy an entire town. Wind is similar. It can feel amazing and caressing on a warm day. It
can be harnessed to create electricity. Yet too much wind can destroy cities. The key is balance.
In Feng Shui we differentiate three kinds of chi.
First we have heavenly chi, our destiny energy. This is the energy we are born with, the soul
agreements we have decided to have before we come into human form. Soul agreements are
made with your children, your lover, your mother and so on. When we bring Feng Shui into our
lives it does not change these pre-destined forces and experiences, but it makes what we would
perceive as a bad experiences less painful, more graceful.
Then there is human chi. This is your physical, emotional and mental chi. Feng Shui really
supports balance and alignment in your body, feelings and mind. Imagine living in a home that is
off-balance. You try self care, perhaps by seeing an acupunturist who brings your body into
balance. But when you return home to a cluttered and imbalanced environment you will likely
throw your body, mind and spirit out of alignment again.
Lastly we have earth chi. Earth chi includes mountains, water, the climate, and where we are
located in this earthly energy. Each of us is unique and has different needs; some people do well
in hot weather as others in cool. Feng Shui absolutely supports by connecting us with nature. We
spend 80% of our time inside our home or car or office and back again. Many of us have lost that
deep connection to Nature and the natural rhythms of the earth. Hundreds of years ago people
did not have clocks and calenders to tell them when to do things; they would just look up to the
sun and the moon and know when to plant their crops. They would speak to the land and
intuitively know what herbs would heal various ailments.
Feng Shui invites us to connect with Mother Earth, to commune with her, bring her elements
inside with plants, water fountains and crystals that harmonize our bodies and ground our enegy.
We are spiritual beings having human experiences and Feng Shui invites us to create a space
that connects the inside and the outside, bringing the colors of nature inside, soft browns, healing
greens and blues that remind us of nature’s abundant gifts.
“Solstice” comes from two Latin words: sol meaning “sun” and sistere meaning “to stand still” because it appeared as though the sun and moon had stopped moving across the sky. This
longest night of the year, followed by a renewal of the sun, demonstrates the cyclical order of the cosmos. In this way, celebrating the solstice can be a beautiful remembrance that our lives are part of a larger order, always changing, always renewing.
If we look around us we can see that the
rest of nature has quieted down, slowed down, or at least taken its activity underground into its roots or burrows. Since we are a part of nature, So this is the gift of the season: a pause to appreciate and to nurture our roots, our connections that support us so well all year long.
A couple of suggestions for rituals for the winter solstice
- Make a Christmas wreath which is an ancient traditi
on made of evergreens, holly, and ivy. The wreath’s circle symbolizes the wheel of the year and the completion of another cycle.
- Light a candle on the solstice and shine the light and reflect and meditate on your teachings and wisdom from the year gone by.
- Cleanse your home with some sage or bells.
- Cleanse your own energy field with some sage, rose water, or a nice cleansing salt bath
- Decorating the tree with objects resembling fruits, nuts, berries, to acknowledge
- the gifts of abundance from Mother earth
Feng Shui for Wealth, money and Abundance with love
Your surroundings have a powerful effect on what you attract into your life. When the energy around you is blocked or unbalanced, your prosperity, health and relationships can be adversely affected. Feng Shui improvements unblock the flow of positive energy, remove negative influences and allow you to attract the prosperity and abundance you deserve.
To determine the flow in your environment ask yourself when you enter your home whether your energy rises or falls? Close your eyes and notice how you feel. What gets in your way? Where do you flow smoothly? Are any areas blocked off from you? Do all doors open fully? Are there large piles of clutter?
To invite in prosperity, start clearing the clutter. Throw out junk and get rid of things such as old papers, empty boxes and broken items to help energize your home. This de-cluttering should extend to your car, purse, garage, computer inbox and desktop.
Next, decide which broken items are draining your prosperity and which can be repaired. Let go of anything broken, cracked or chipped that cannot be repaired. Replace burned out light bulbs, for if your rooms are dark, so is your financial future. Repair broken mirrors for they reflect how you see yourself. Clean windows for they tell you how you look out on the world.
Dead plants symbolize dead energy; replace them with living plants to grow your wealth. Tighten loose doorknobs and handles. If your handles are loose you cannot get a grip on your money: tighten them and wealth will be within you grasp.
The most important area is your front door, where all the energy enters. A clean welcoming front door attracts prosperity. The second most important area associated with wealth is the southeast area. Make sure there is no clutter in this area, write affirmations to support wealth and place them here, as well as a symbolic item that makes you feel abundant.
The third most important area is the north, associated with career. Make sure this area is open and flowing. Write an affirmation about the success of your career.
The fifth area is your kitchen where again you should clear clutter including old, stale foods in cupboards and refrigerator. Use your oven; an unused stove implies untapped resources and opportunities. Kitchen counters should be clear with only items you use on a daily basis. Fourth most important is the northwest, called “heaven’s gate” symbolizing helpful people. Keep this area bright and open, with no trashcans outside or inside so you can create a clear channel for energy to enter into your home and life.
A new wallet or purse attracts money. Remove scraps of paper, credit cards for closed accounts or for those you never use. Be sure your wallet is clean, neat, and organized.
Other keys to prosperity are related to your beliefs about your deservedness. Do you really believe you are deserving and can be prosperous?
I invite you to repeat these affirmations daily to attract prosperity:
- I deserve to be prosperous and wealthy
- The more I give, the more I receive
- I am a trust fund baby of the universe
- I am a magnet to money
Money is a form of energy that needs to flow through your life, not just into it. Living generously within your means makes space for even greater abundance. If you don’t yet have ample money to share, give as generously as you can of your time, energy, compassion, and appreciation.
Express gratitude. The more you are grateful for what you have, no matter how small, the more you will have to be grateful for, including money.
Intentional Feng Shui Affirmations
Affirmations for your home. In intentional Feng Shui each direction and area of your home is related with an area of your life. I suggest writing affirmations that get placed in each of the directions of your home. Affirmation are to be written in present tense and positive. Affirmations like writing a letter straight to the universe for you to open fully into receiving and experiencing. They are also a wonderful opportunity for you to become clear on what you want in life, you are planting seeds.
The affirmations can be anywhere from 2 lines to 2 pages however much you feel like writing, they can be expanded and evolved at anytime.
The affirmations get placed in the specific area of your home they do not need to be seen they may get placed in a drawer or under something. Just writing them you are making it clear to the universe what you are ready to fully open up to in your life. What you will accept and know that you deserve in your life. I suggest writing them knowing they are done and then detaching and trusting in the divine process of life and know that what manifests will be for your highest good and the highest good of all. Your affirmations are private and so not need to be shared with everyone that enters your home, give the seeds a chance to root deeply, get strong first before sharing too much.
Affirmations for South How you share your light with the world, Reputation & Fame and Recognition
- I am respected, admired and appreciated for the work that I do. My clients and I have wonderful relationships And for this I am truly grateful.
- I am recognized for my skills, talents, and accomplishments. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I am acknowledged by other for being a loving and caring wife/husband. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I am grateful I share my light, gifts, talents and passion with the world and earn an abundant living doing so.
I am radiant, magnificent, brilliant, successful, blissful, peaceful, worthy.
I love myself and am truly grateful for al that is.
Affirmation for Southwest Love Relationships & Partnerships and Self love
- I experience happy, healthy, loving relationships. My perfect partner is kind, patient, loving….. you are the perfect partner for me.
- My partner and I are experiencing a deeply loving and mutually respectful relationship, filled with good communication, passion and joy
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is having the perfect romantic partner. He/she is loving, playful, passionate, respectful and loyal. My love partner and I are connected in our minds, hearts, and spirits.
- I attract only loving, healthy relationships into my life….all my relationships are healthy, healed and whole and I now experience an abundance of love within my life”.
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is having a healthy, balanced, profitable business relationship with my partner.
- I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* Love radiates from me at all times.
* I love myself completely.
* As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
* I radiate love to all persons and places and things.
* People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
* I breathe in universal love.
* I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
* I always deserve love.
* I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
* I project love to everyone I meet.
* I love and approve of myself.
- I trust that my perfect partner comes to me in a balanced and harmonious manner, for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I am truly grateful for the loving relationship
- I am grateful for the business relationship that is trusting, successful, abundant and a joy to be united with .
Affirmations for the West Children & Creativity and fertility and New Beginnings
- I welcome new beginnings and trust in the divine process of life
- I see my child(ren) living their lives to their fullest potential, being healthy, creative, and expressing their natural talents and skills. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I allow new beginnings in my life.
- I am fertile
- I trust my body.
- My body knows how to conceive a healthy baby.
- I surrender to the power of nature as I celebrate a new cycle of birth within myself
- I accept the gift of life within myself
- My life is a blessing.
- I love myself.
- My body is a fertile place worthy for conception.
- My womb is a health place that will nourish my baby.
- My Eggs are healthy and developing perfectly.
- I have the ability to heal myself.
- I am safe and I am loved.
- I support and love my husband/partner through our fertility journey.
- I am supported in life
- I choose a healthy life style that enhances my fertility.
- I design my own destiny.
- The most perfect egg is preparing to be released by my ovary and the most perfect sperm is preparing to fertilize it.
- I visualize a bright white light cleansing away all my fears and negative thoughts.
- I see myself having a child and experiencing the joys of motherhood. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I see myself easily expressing my creativity in many ways. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I see myself opening to experience my creative energies in new and exciting ways. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I trust that I am a creative being and I allow the divine process to work through me
- An endless reservoir of creativity lies within me.
- Being creative is one of my great joys in life.
- Being creative makes me feel so alive and I honor it daily
- Brilliant ideas come through me and to me all the time.
- Creative energy flows through me at all times.
- Creative inspiration follows me
- Creativity flows through every cell in my body.
- Divine inspiration blesses every day of my life.
- Every creative thought I express provides me with great joy.
- Every day I become more creative and inventive.
- Every day I let my imagination soar to new heights.
- Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more inventive.
- Everything I create is inventive and unique.
- I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
- I am a brilliant and successful artist.
- I am a magnet for innovative ideas.
- I am a naturally artistic individual.
- I am a powerful and resourceful creator.
Affirmations for Northwest , Journeying through life, Helpful People & Travel
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is having an abundance of Helpful People to help me whenever the need arises. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I have an abundance of supported people in my life
- The right people come to me at the right time to help me get to my next step in an easy graceful and jouyful manner
- I am divinely guided by my guides and Angels
- I am full connected to my highself and have guidance and follow my intuition in every moment of my life
- I gracefully travel as I choose, and live the life of my dreams.
- I have the means to travel abroad whenever I choose
- I happily travel where I choose and have unlimited resources to do so
- I consciously embark on an amazing sentient journey.
- I am blissful as I travel and explore the planet
- I travel safely and in the style I choose to every exciting destination.
- I see myself traveling to ________ and enjoying myself completely. And for this I am truly grateful.
Affirmation for North / Career and life’s Journey
- I am using my unique skills and gifts to work in my perfect career to be of service, joy and abundance
- I now have clarity and excitement about my fulfilling career path as I am passionate about helping others live the life they deserve while earning an abundance while doing so.
- I always have good honest and supportive relationships with my co-workers, bosses, employees
- I have excellent relationships with everyone who works for me.
- I have excellent relationships with everyone who works with me.
- I attract all the right clients, students, and employees for an abundant, fulfilling, rewarding and successful career
- I am confident that I earn a wonderful living doing work and service that is important to me using my skills and talents that I am grateful for
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is advancing in my career/job.
- I am grateful that I am attracting the perfect opportunities and circumstances to have the career/job that I love and that is financially rewarding.
I trust in the journey of lie, everything happens exactly as it is meant too.
I trust that the opportunities for success are coming to me in a balanced and harmonious manner, for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned. And for this I am truly grateful.
Affirmations for Northeast Knowledge & Self-cultivation, Intuition, Inner knowing
- I am intuitive.
- I am alive in the now.
- I am connected to my own inner vision.
- I am listening to my intuitive self.
- I trust and follow my intuition
- I am connected to my true path and purpose.
- I am true to myself.
- I am seeing the possibilities and bringing them into my reality.
- I am clear.
- I follow my own intuition.
- I always listening to my intuition before I make a decisions
- I AM completely in tune with the “I AM” presence of the Divine within me.
- I trust my intuition with a deep sense of security.
- I follow my intuition where it leads and I always find gifts that evolve my soul
- I see myself constantly learning, which is easy and enjoyable. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I see myself continually growing in greater self-awareness and expanding my consciousness. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I have an abundance of time and abundance to learn and expand in all the ways I choose
- I trust my intuition and follow spirit without hesitation
- I am mastering new skills that bring me confidence, fulfillment and joy
- Every day I am realizing new abilities and talents.
- I have time, space and the finances to feed my mind with new ideas and understanding.
- Everything I read brings me new and wonderful insights.
Affirmations for East Family and Community
- I am blessed with a beautiful well balanced family
- I nurture and am nurtured with wonderful family and friends with love and kindness, patience and goodwill.
- I have a happy, extended family filled with health, respect and love
- My family is healthy, happy, safe and full of love!
- I am a source of love and inspiration for my family and friends as they are for me.
- My family and friends are a beautiful reflection of the Divines love.
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is perfect health in mind, body and spirit for myself. I see my family healthy and happy. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is a happy, harmonious, healthy relationship with my family. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I know that I am experiencing greater health in all areas of my life in a balanced and harmonious manner for my highest good. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I am grateful for my loving community of like minded souls. I feel supported, connected and loved.
Affirmations for Southeast Wealth & Abundance
• I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is wealth, prosperity and an abundance of every good thing. I now see myself having financial security. I see myself in a position to help and be of service to others.
I am grateful and blessed for all the wealth that flows to me and allows me to live such an incredible life of bliss and freedom
• Wealth enables me to more fully express my creative potential
• Expressing my creativity allows me to be wealthy
• Money and prosperity help me to help others
• I am willing to receive money for my pleasure
• I am willing to allow my life to be fun and easy
• I am a trust fund baby of the universe
• I am a magnet to money
Money is attracted to me just as naturally as a bee to honey.”
I am one with the Power that created me and my abundance is a reflection of that
I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the Universe offers
I love to witness others abundance and knowing and trusting there is plenty for us all.
- I accept that which I choose to experience in my life, which is balance and harmony in all areas of my life, including my perfect health, mentally, physically, and spiritually. And for this I am truly grateful.
- I see everyone getting along with each other, being happy and productive. And for this I am truly grateful.
- * I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
* I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
* I am healthy, and full of energy and vitality.
* All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
* I am healthy, happy and radiant.
* I radiate good health.
* My body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be.
* My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
* I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires.
Today is a magical day of celestial alignment, magic, rebirth, renewal and regeneration and invite you to harness the gifts and energy of this day. There is a powerful portal opening up with a Total Solar Eclipse, a Super New Moon and celebrating Spring Equinox! Take sometime to set some intentions, to dream, visualize, engage in ceremony, light a candle, dance your dance, sing your song. Speak your truth to those you have been meaning to for a while, go for what your heart and soul knows to be true and do what you need to do to create the life and world you wish to experience.
Feng Shui, an art and science developed more than 5,000 years ago in China, creates joy, harmony, health and abundance in everyday life and in human spaces. In order to bring balance into such spaces, we analyze the arrangement of buildings, rooms and furniture to determine the ways in which those arrangements affect body, mind and spirit. Feng Shui balances each environment with the five elements water, wood, fire, metal and earth, offering an invitation to connect with the natural elements.
In Classical Feng Shui we also explore geographic directions and locations, time and function. We work with color to enhance good energy and neutralize unproductive energy, tuning those energies to the rhythms of the earth and the universe.
When you walk into a spa that has good Feng Shui, you feel as if you have arrived at a home away from home. You feel safely embraced by a place in which you can let go and unwind—peaceful, present. You move into the parasympathetic nervous system that allows body and mind to relax.
In the more than fifteen years that I have been practicing Feng Shui, I have seen the need people have to live in an environment that supports their thriving and the powerful effects Feng Shui can have on their lives.
Spas and salons all over the globe have reported that their use of Feng Shui principles has increased sales and profits, attracted more customers, improved customer loyalty, while creating a more harmonious atmosphere, reducing stress and lowering conflict levels. An environment balanced by Feng Shui motivates staff, improves co-operation and commitment, lowers staff turnover and absenteeism, increases teamwork, raises productivity, and improves public relations.
When bringing Feng Shui into your salon or spa, honor the natural elements. The sounds of water can be so calming, but make sure the water is flowing towards the center of the building. Plants with soft rounded leaves bring the element of wood and improve air quality. Crystals or river rocks add the earth element of grounding and centering. For fire, light natural soy candles with scents of lavender, citrus or peppermint essential oils for relaxation and renewal. Present the element of metal in statues or accessories for clarity and elegance.
The front entrance should be open and welcoming, a beautiful space, like a smiling face, welcoming clients. The reception area should be off to the side and all five senses honored, with healthy refreshments, inviting textures and neutral music. Soft images in art works, earth tones of tans and browns or greens— with few energizing reds and oranges— will all sooth and encourage relaxation.
2015 is Year of the Green Wood Sheep, Ram, Goat
I am a passive onlooker
I let bygones be bygones
Goodness brings me fortune
I believe in the human race
I understand the meaning of giving
My cup is never empty
I am loyal and just and in others I trust
I AM THE SHEEP
2015 is Year of the Sheep and it will arrive on February 4, 2015 .
The first day of Chinese astrology year is the first day of the Tiger month. That is the day of Start Spring Start of Spring in the Chinese Astrology Calendar
2015 Chinese New Year Day is on February 19, 2015 in China Standard Time with the lunar calender. Chinese New Year Day is the new moon day of the first lunar month. The new moon time is at 7:48 A.M. of February 19, 2015 in China Standard Time.
The Sheep (Goat) is a Yin energy, a symbol of Peace, Harmonious co-existence and Tranquility. That is the primary and fundamental mood for this year. War will be averted and a period of mending and compromise will be undertaken to ensure Peace is maintained.
Southeast #2 Earth
Use salt water remedy in metal container
Sickness, gossip, misunderstandings, disharmony in the family, especially for woman
Strong Male PB
NO digging in this area
Write Wealth affirmation
Place item related with wealth and abundance
South #7 Metal
Fire related disasters
Burns, gunshots, not beneficial for teenage girls
Write affirmation for name, fame and how you share your light in the world
Gem: Citrine or red coral
Southwest # 9 Fire
Romance and Wealth
Amazing for females
NO digging in this area
Place something to symbolize supporting love and relationships here
Gem: Rose quartz
East # 1 Water
Remedy: Water fountain, water plants
Avoid: Fire or red
(e.g., colors maroon, purple,
Productive relationships, good for sales, promotion, business expansion, and development
Write family affirmation here
Place family album or photos here
Center # 3 Wood
Fighting robbery, arguments, misunderstandings, and gossip
Remedy: we do not remedy the center
If you had fire that is okay
Add Quan Yin for compassion and love
Write a affirmation on health and well being
Make sure there is no clutter
Great area for fresh flowers
West #5 Earth
Remedy: Heavy & Moving Metal
Use salt water remedy in metal container
Delays, obstacles, fires, lawsuits, casualties,
NO digging in this area
This is a great area for creativity
Write creativity affirmation
Northeast # 6 Metal
Remedy: Earth and Metal
NO digging in this area
Wealth and Promotions
Strong love energy here
Stay away from gossiping or scandalous situations
Great area for knowledge
Write affirmation on what you would like to learn for 2014
Gem: Red Coral
North # 8 Earth
Fame, receiving honor, wealth, romance,
Take time making decisions
This area will support career
Write affirmation on career
Gem: Black Obsidian
Northwest #4 Wood
Avoid: Fire/ red color
NO digging in this area
Creativity, Academic achievements, Peach blossom
This is the travel and helpful people area
Add pictures of places you would like to travel
Write affirmation on all the helpful people in your life
Some Suggestions to Implement for 2015
Create a Vision Board Collage for the year 2015. Start with images that express what you want to “manifest” during the year. Consider the areas of love, joy, vibrant health and empowerment, then create a collage that makes your heart sing every time you look at it. Keep it somewhere that you’ll see each day and that’s private just for you.
Clear the clutter from your home. One of the most important things you can do for your finances is simply to clean up clutter! Throwing out junk and getting rid of things like excess paper, empty boxes and broken items can go a long way toward energizing your home for prosperity. This includes your car, your purse, your garage, your computer’s inbox and even your desk top.
Create an altar to reconnect with the deeper parts of ourselves.
Clear out the old and welcome in the new energies. Cleanse the energy in your home by burning sage, ringing bells, singing and opening windows and doors. Start at the front door and work clockwise around your home, getting into all the corners, nooks and crannies with either the sage or bells.
Express your gratitude for your home. The energy you give to it is the energy you will receive from it. The more you notice, appreciate and express gratitude for blessings received (no matter how small), the more good things will come your way, including money. Start a gratitude journal to track your daily thanks.
Clean your Front Door. The front door is where all good energy enters your home; a clean door attracts prosperity while a dirty or faded door repels it.
Replace burned out light bulbs. If your rooms are dark so is your financial future. Replace burned out bulbs and brighten your possibilities to attract wealth.
Clean your Windows. Windows are the eyes of your home; dirty windows cloud vision but clean windows represent a clear view of the opportunities. Windows are truly your view to the world so also repair all cracks and broken panes.
Remove Dead Plants. Dead plants symbolize dead energy. Replace them with healthy, living plants to grow wealth in your life.
Repair broken mirrors. If you look at a broken mirror you can’t see things smoothly or clearly. Remove or replace it to reflect a smooth road to prosperity.
Tighten loose door knobs and handles. If your handles are loose you cannot get a grip on your money. Tighten them and wealth will be within your grasp.
Add artwork. Being surrounded by artwork you love and things that inspire you will enter your subconscious all day. Art is also an excellent way to help create the symbols and images needed to help attract positive energy.
Do something loving and nurturing for YOU!—Daily! Self massage, yoga, walk in nature, eat healthy, connect with the people you love!
Create a Vision Board and place somewhere that you see daily that is private for you.
Write an affirmation in each of the sections of your home; write in present tense and all positive.
Cleanse and protect your energy daily using visualizing white light all around you or the violet flame.
Cleanse the Energy in your home with sage, bells, singing, opening the windows and doors
Share unconditional love
Connect with nature
Learn to forgive
Trust your intuition.
Take care of your body
Release negative emotions
Learn from others and past experiences
Have some quiet time each day
Do what you love
Be of Service
reduce your attachment to possessions.
focus only on the present.
Think positive thoughts.
Choose your friends wisely.
Amanda Collins www.InternationalFengShuiSchool.com 858-736-7241